End of Year Message

UPDATE - 118 comments made so far for people in our class.  Put your thinking caps on and add some more messages today.

Other things to consider: values, skills, qualities

Examples:  generosity, honesty, friendly, funny, kind, caring, good at explaining, determined, thoughtful, musical, artistic, brave, calm, creative, confident, curious, reliable, helpful, heroic, great leader, energetic, enthusiastic, logical, peaceful, patient, neat, resilient, skillful, 

Write some positive messages for other people in the class.
Try and write at least one message for every person!

Try out these sentence starters or use your own:

  • You are... 
  • Thank you for... 
  • You helped me when... 
  • You are the best at... 
  • Favourite things... 
  • Favourite game... 
  • Favourite saying... 
  • I'll never forget...
You can copy a sentence starter and paste it into the text box to get you started.

Here are some finished examples:

Alice, I'll always remember your fantastic confidence as a public speaker in assembly.

Maddox, I'll remember you for your sprinting speed and soccer skills.

Niamh, I'll always remember your dry cutting sense of humor.

William, I'll never forget the day you did the high jump and cleared the bar when it up to your nose!!!

Emma M, did I tell you, "You're a peach!"

Melissa, I'll always remember your generosity towards Jack when we did our swimming weeks.

Aaron B, you are one of the best at understanding ideas in 3D.  You work so hard and get things finished quickly.

Holly, you are a brilliant artist.  I remember when you made your class name label it was so cool and I was jealous.


GET THE IDEA?
I'll compile all your submissions to make an end of year award for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment