Last Things to Remember

"Now, I'm sure I've forgotten to pack something for camp."
"SSHH! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep!"
"I've packed my .... what things can you remember?
Who said:
Swimming togs, sunscreen, sun hat, manners, helpfulness, sense of fun, underwear, soap, towel, walking shoes...
"I'm so excited about camp that I packed last week!  I packed all my teddy bears my ipod, a big bag of lollies and my collection of Asterix books. I've got everything I need!"

"Coo, coo, this is just, coo, my day, coo, bag.  I'm going to keep it with me, coo, on my flight!"

"We need to do the shopping for Room 2's camp.  Mr. Harrison gave me a list, but I think it'll be ok if we just by 100kg of carrots!" 
"Yeah, good idea mum. Everyone loves carrots."
"I like chocolate easter eggs more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment